The ultimate goal of staging:
to prepare a property into showcase condition
to sell for MORE money in LESS time.
highlights a property’s positive features
- defines any confusing areas
- appeals to the widest range of buyers
- stands out from others in the same price range
- creates that all important positive first impression
Based on a National Association of Realtors® survey of selling price vs. asking price—based on length of time on the market:
- Homes that sold in the first 4 weeks averaged 1% more than listed price
- Homes that sold between 4-12 weeks averaged 5% less than listed price
- Homes that sold between 13-24 weeks averaged 6.4% less than listed price
- Homes that sold after 24 weeks or longer averaged 10% less than list price
These statistics reflect the importance of staging your home prior to listing.
“Star Interior Solutions transformed my listing and it shows at its best. They really work hard for the client and perform as they say they will.” C. Lawrence – Arvada, CO